Tuesday 31 January 2012

Contents Page Shoot Ideas

This is a idea for my content page shoot, it was the best picture from the shoot because it goes with the style of they magazine and I thinks that it can be edited easily to make big improvement to it. i chose to do my shoot like this because it allows the space in the background to put text or the titles and contents. 

Good points
  • There is space to add text
  • The colours can be changed to make them bright, making the image look more vibrant
  • I can simply edit out the blank areas of they magazine
  • It shows that it is a music magazine because of the speaker 

improvement that can be made
  • There it not a lot of colour in the shot
  • the shadow from the box at the top my get in the way of the content
  • the image has been taken off angle
This that can be changed by editing
  • Brightness of the image
  • crop the image
  • add text and font
  • make the image less blurred




No comments:

Post a Comment