Monday 28 November 2011

school magazine cover - analysing ideas

This is the picture that I have chosen to use for the front cover of my school magazine. I have chosen this picture because a lot of the professional magazines have a single person in the picture. It also represents the school and with the other pictures around it as well it will be easily recognised as a school magazine. I may edit the background to a single colour so the person is the only focus. Here is a example of a professional magazine that I want mine to look similar to.
there is a clear picture of the main subject and writing heading around the outside saying the main stories in the magazine. I will also use the lots text around the outside so it takes up areas that would otherwise be blank.

I will also have this picture on the cover because it show the arts that go on in the school and will bright up the cover. I will have to change the contrast of the picture so the colours are bolder and may also make to crop the picture so it show just the artwork. I may also take the corners of the image so it makes magazine have no corners on the cover, I want to make the pictures blend into each other. 

Other images in other post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment