Monday 28 November 2011

Schools magazine picture ideas

I would use this picture to be on a side column of my magazine this because it shows the main sixth form block and it is a clear picture to see the school facilities. I may have to change the contrast to make the colours stronger so it shows the school off better and have the buildings in the background in more details so the bin at the front doesn't get recognised and is not the centre of the picture.
this picture also show the facilities of the school and show student working hard on the computer. The picture also allows the veiwer to see the encoragment that the school gives the students to read. there is alot of colour in the picture so it is a good picture for young students, it envolves the kids in the magazine.

all of the pictures will have to be edited in some way so i can then fit them into the magazine. i my not use all the images in my magazine cover, but they give me an idea of the type of magazine i want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment