Thursday 8 December 2011

Double page for music magazine





The creator of this magazine has decided to use a large image that takes up a page and goes over to the other page. I like this idea but I would make the picture smaller so more writing can be put onto the page.

The heading is clear and i like the way that they have changed it so it is different, I might use this because it stands out. I could do this on Photoshop to ensure that it looked good. they have inserted three columns of text if I was to do this page i would add more text so there is more detail and it explains the image more. i would also use the page number which are in the bottom left and right corners so the reader knows what page there on. Also they have used a quote for the title so they can ensure that the article is relevant to the image and make the story description stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment