Monday 19 March 2012

Strengthening the Contents Page

After the professional magazine creator talk to me about my work, I used some of the ideas that we talked about and made the contents page look a lot busier. I did this by adding more features to the contents page so the whole magazine look bigger and would be more appealing to the target audience. When I was changing this feature I altered the size of the title, this allowed there to be more room for the contents and other pull-out text around the page.

By using these pull-out text sections it allows the reader to see the key feature throughout the magazine and it shows the reader the main pages.  By having the main bar it allows all the contents to be seen, as they are lesser pages and not so important.

I also moved the text at the bottom closer together so then it looked like it was to do with the same article and there was more space for the text above. This allowed me to fit more contents on and fill the page with more features and text.

No comments:

Post a Comment