Wednesday 15 February 2012

Contents Page Draft Idea

This is my first idea for a contents page for my magazine, I have used a picture of "Gotye" to represent the person in my magazine. I have edited the background image so his shirt is the only object in colour, this then allows all the other text on the page to standout. Also I have looked at heading from other magazines and seen that some have then in different ways, so I have designed the heading around those. 
The text stands out when there is a black background colour and white text, I think this works well because it allows the reader to see the features on each page and make sure that they are clear. Also by having them on a slant it fills the page and makes it look more professional. 
The page number at the bottom allows the reader to see that the magazine is not 9 page long but it a lot bigger and there is over 39 page which would encourage them to buy it.

I have to make sure that all the text is the same throughout the magazine so they all look like they are from the same magazine. Also I have to make sure that there is enough on the page and there is no white space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment