Sunday 19 February 2012

Idea for the contents page of my magazine

This is also another idea for the contents page, I have changed the colours around so they match the rest of the magazine. I have once again tried a different font style to see if this works as well or better than the other font. For the title I tried out the font "Postinkantaja Job", this then matched the double page spread draft title and contents title, linking the pages together with a rolling theme.

I decided that the layout of the content page was well designed with the space being well used leaving only a little blank space, so didn't change much about it.. I only moved the number 40 because it didnt work well with the background once I had changed the colour. This allowed the same to be used in a different way so both people in the picture could be seen.



The colour scheme was changed as well because it improves the flow of the pages through the magazine and the colours can be recognised for the same magazine. This then brings together both the  contents page and double page spread.


All of the text can be read clearly with it being white against the black and grey background.  I like that the coloured strips and text colours go well, because it allows the contents page to be read easily and clearly. 


I have to change some of the contents page features so they match my double page spread. I have now come up with a name for the artist what with feature on the double page spread, it is "Ree-mo" he will be a artist like "Gotye" and from France, so the name is more relevant. The name is a made up word but flows well and can be taken for a real artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment