Saturday 18 February 2012

first idea for my magazine contents page

 
This is a idea for the finished product of my magazine contents page, it shows the artists that are in the magazine and the features that are in the magazine. This is a picture that I have taken using two members of my year which most represented the indie magazine type that I am going for. This picture allowed me the easily add the features and text that I wanted to, it allows me to add the title in the way that I want it, so it looks different and individual. 

I have edited the image so and t-shirt and shoes of the two people are the only colours, so they standout and they are clearly the main subjects. Also by having the background black and white it allows the text to be seen and can be red easily.

The reader can see that this contents page is for a music magazine by the speaker at the bottom of the page and the features that are on the contents page are to do with music. 

Things that can be changed and improved 
  1. The colours on the contents page need to match the other pages
  2. The text and font needs to be the same as the other pages
  3. Fill some blank space with text or images
 

No comments:

Post a Comment